Thursday, April 05, 2007

The begining of the End, The end of the begining?

With one more game left in this season for my beloved Capitals. I have to say I like the way that they are ending at least this part of it. Two wins in so many games. Nice. I love that fact that the Caps again put a monkey wrench in the Trashers playoff picture. How funny will it be if they miss the division title by a single point? I am holding my nose saying this, but Go Lightning!

Last game is against the Bufaslugs. Anyone help me out with a last minute request? Where can I get one of these in XXL?


So now it is a countdown to the beginning of the next season. That one, in my opinion begins on July 1. GMGM get us someone good. We don't want another season of disappointments

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger DCSportsChick said...

If one had to wear a Stars jersey, it should be that one. Go Caps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home