Friday, March 30, 2007

A couple hours in Canada.

Last night DCSC and I spent a couple hours in my homeland of Canada. Well we spent a couple hours in the embassy of Canada. That counts right? Thanks to Mr Smooth who gave us the heads up. We attended a showing of "the Rocket" a story about Maurice "the Rocket" Richard. First of all Wow! I personally loved it. I am a fan of most hockey movies, and this was one of the better ones I have seen. The fact it was based on an actual person was an extra bonus. I only know Maurice Richard from the record book and very few anecdotes. The movie was eye opening. It helped me understand my French-Canadian side a little bit more. But even if you are not French-Canadian, this is a great Hockey movie. Interesting to see that fighting and the existence of the league was an issue "back in the day" as well.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell ya, I was watching a fight last night and a hockey game broke out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home