Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sigh!

This past weekend DCSC and I headed back to Philly to see Friends and Family. It is always nice to get back "home". I miss being able to get my Cheese-steak, soft pretzels, and just hanging out in the city. Though I did get a reminder that I do have my other home. On my way to Delaware Ave (Columbus Ave to newbies), a Pick-up pulled up next to me and the passenger shouted "Go Flyers!". See I am a proud Caps fan and have my personalize plate. Also, being that I am from Philly originally I had to shout back "Go Caps, Flyers Suck!". I also added "Its a race to the bottom". Which got me a laugh from them and my passengers. That got me thinking. Can the Caps be so bad the rest the way and end the season the worst team in the NHL this year? The answer, sadly is yes. Pretty much what would have to happen, is the Caps lose the rest of the way, without getting a point. And the Cryers average out at least a point a game. But come on, How likely is that? Sadly, I can see it happen.

What a difference. At the beginning of the season I was hoping we would be in the hunt for the 8th spot in the playoffs. Now I am looking for a bottom 4 finish, and a possible number 1 pick. What a difference a couple months make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home