Thursday, October 05, 2006

Only way to watch.

Got to say it again, I love hockey season. To make it even better is to watch it in HD. NOTHING can be finer. I was able to watch most of three different games tonight. The best in my book had to be the Sens vs. Leafs. What can be better than watching the Prime Minister support the losing team. I was very impressed with Gerber's performance. I will be looking forward to many more. Oh, by the way Sens won 4 to 1. The other game at the same time was a good battle as well. Carolina and Buffalo. First of all what the Fuck is up with Buffalo's uniform? I think it beats Atlanta for ugliest uniform. You decide.













The game was a good one. Real tight. I thought both goalies did very well, but in the end someone has to win. At least what the say in the "New NHL" Buffalo wins in a shootout. I guess Buffalo gets some revenge on the Canes beating them in the conference final. I would rather have the Cup than one win.

The last game of the night is Colorado vs. Dallas. As I write this it is tied 2-2. The Avs ruled the beginning of the game, but it seam that Dallas finally woke up. Former Capital Halpern has not been impressive, not 4 million dollar impressive. Didn't realize that barneypussy (barnaby) is in Dallas, that guy is still an ass. Didn't think I would need another reason to hate Dallas.

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! What about Nashville's mustard jersey?!?

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger chanuck said...

Yea, it's ugly but I still think these two are the ugliest.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger MyTwoCents said...

Wow. That Buffalo looks like a modern day Pepe Le'Pew. If Pepe was a buffalo. A tad dainty for a sports jersey.

My $0.02.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home