Sunday, September 24, 2006

Canadian of the Week

I want to borrow an idea from My view from the Jeep. He has "Monday Eye Candy" I want to start the "Canadian of the week". There will be no rhyme or reason for who I pick, they just have to be born in Canada. I want to get people thinking, huh I didn't know they were from there. I always found it funny how many Canadians are well known and make it big in the USA. So every Monday I will try to introduce you to a new Canadian.


My First Canadian is William Shatner. Born March 22, 1931 in Montreal Quebec

5 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Shat.

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's Quebecois? I didn't know that!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Marci said...

Damn that dude is old. And is it just me or does the young Shatner look a bit like The Hoff?

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger chanuck said...

No Hoff talk. Had too much of that in Germany.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Dop T said...

Dude, I am franchised? Sorta? Very cool. And Shat is the Shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home