Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sorry Sens Nation.

I blame myself for the Sens loss on Saturday. I had prior engagements that I could not get out of. First was DCSC's Great Aunt's 90th Birthday, then was the DC United game. It could not be helped. I had the Sens game DVRed, I thought watching it tape delayed would have the same mojo. I was wrong.
As for the United game that I saw, what can I say except, Ech! What a stinker. Yes it was a high scoring affair, but DC was out played. It is early in the season so I am not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater. We have a great group of guys here, but I think that the guys have to get familiar with the new coach and new players. Once that happens I am sure things will turn around.

Back to Sens Nation.



I promise to keep to the routine. Watch the game, sitting in the same chair, wearing my Sens gear and drinking down the Molson. Go Sens!

Just wanted to share this pic. Not sure how I want it titled? My though was either "Love is in the air" or " Gee you have pretty eyes". Any thoughts?


1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said...

The Odd Couple?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home