Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rutgers, I mean really, is this necessary?


Now I am all for the pretty girls at sporting events. Hell, I still have fond memories of Phoenix's "The Pack". I do find it odd that they dance on the ice. But here is my beef, Rutgers; not only did I have to deal with hearing your band play the damn Superman theme a million times (don't you know how to play something anything else), but I had the huge baton girls in my sight lines. I mean who wants to see that? Thank God Navy QB Brian Hampton's injury happened early in the game so I could go back to tailgating.

8 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said...

I guess back fat = beautiful at Rutgers...

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder what part is asian???speaking of insecurities

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger chanuck said...

Wow, "anonymous" from Avalon NJ is a bit of a racist, isn't he/she/it. Is that what they teach you at that "world class" institution?

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't piss off the twirlers. Here's how you can make them happy again:
"There's a sale on Tastykakes"

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that bashing on people who work hard is what u do for fun... I appreciate it... thanks for my family googling to try and find pictures and them finding this... i work extremly hard and its un necessary...

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/vburon/n8803233_32867041_4450.jpg[/IMG]
Aren't we pretty?

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vanessa, get over yourself. You put yourself out there, deal with it.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its true... i asked for that one...lol its just a lil harsh... lets put u in a spandex bathing suit and see what happens... wasnt my choice... im a covered up kind of girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home