Thursday, December 07, 2006

Don't put it out there if you don't want people to know.

Well, I guess the Capitals can read too. After Ray Emery made the comments to the press that he focuses on Ovie when he is on the ice, Ovie used the information to get 3 assists. His assist on Pettinger's goal was a thing of beauty. As for the officiating it was what I expected. Since I am a fan of both teams I am somewhat neutral. Yes there was some weird calls, but there always weird calls. It looked like the Sens were not ready for the speed of the Caps and they got called because of it. Yeah the officials were calling a tight game, but 10 penalties against the Sens and 9 against the Caps does not scream bias for or against either team. The Sens didn't get a rash of penalties together until the 3rd when they all but looked like they gave up.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm a fan of both teams too but when they play I'm all CAPS. What an exciting win for us.

Luc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home