Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sonic why do you taunt me so?


For those of you that do not know Sonic, it is a Drive-In fast food joint. They serve pretty good food and shakes and the entire menu (breakfast and lunch) is available all day. Great when you want a breakfast burrito at 7:00 pm. Now my extreme like of Sonic may have been intensified by the fact that the nearest one to me is over 50 miles away. They say that absence makes the heart grow founder. So my question is why do I see commercials for Sonic in my local area? Come on guys and gals if you are not a national chain don't advertise Nationally. The only way it could be worse is if In-N-Out burgers started advertising here. I think I would throw things at my TV with anger. Best fast food burgers around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home