Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pet Peeve

First of all glad to be back and able to watch the Caps live. Checking scores over the cell phone is not the same as watching live. Thank God for the DVR, that way I can watch at least one of the games I missed. No need to watch the game against Carolina, but looking forward to watching Brashear's fight. Good to see Brash getting his first fighting penalty. Now all he needs is a goal.

Now for the Pet Peeve, what the hell is up with this?

Why do people still have and wear Puffnuts (Jagr) jerseys? He did shit while he was here. He admittedly did not play his hardest and what is worse is that the Caps are still paying part of his salary. So burn those things or at the minimum put some duct tape over the name.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Yeah, I like the guy on the Caps message boards (and he's probably the one I saw in the stands) who suggested that one could easily put duct tape over the "Jagr" and the "6" to make a #8 jersey. Gotta love it.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger chanuck said...

I actually saw somebody do that. I might start bringing duct tape and Markers to games

 

Post a Comment

<< Home